Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Summer Finds #7 2016

I spotted a quart Bare Rock Spring Graniteville, RI soda in green in a shop a while back, but at $20 there was no way I was going near it. A few months and a few bottles bought from said shop later, I offered him $10, and he accepted. While not an old bottle, they are apparently hard to find, I have only seen one other and it was clear.
(picture coming)

That same shop had a nice L.E. Edwards Pharmacist & Chemist Pascoag, RI. While I thought I had that bottle, this one was 5”, while my listed one was 5-1/2”.


Another nice small town medicine was an Edwards Drugs Pascoag, RI. It was my second size, and at 4-1/2” was unlisted.


I recently moved, and had the chance to look through most of my collection. I found a box of what I deemed “boring” base embossed sodas that I had apparently neglected to catalog. Among them were two Red Fox Ginger Ale Co. Prov. RI quart sodas. They were clear and green.



The other variant was heel and base embossed Red Fox Ginger Ale Co. Providence, RI. Like the last duo, these also came in clear and green.