Monday, September 19, 2016

Summer Finds #1 2016

I've been eyeing two nice Sunlight Bleach Phillipsdale, RI a friend of mine has had for some time. He finally cut me a deal, so I now have olive green, and lime green examples, which are the two rarest colors.


Like a garden you've weeded a hundred times, more will just keep popping up. Such is the case with my 16th George A. Peckham Grocers Supplies Providence, RI.


A somewhat harder to find blob is a J.O. Gignac Central Falls, RI. I have a couple, but this is the first unlisted version, and sports an oval slugplate.


My friend who found the Eagle bottle at a yard sale also found a very nice Ernst Voigt Bottler Newport, RI blob. It's the only Voigt blob embossed Bottler.


From the distant land of Canada I found a very intriging blob, Blue Rose Bottling Co. A. Cambio Atwells Ave. Providence, RI. Curiously enough, the Blue Rose Bottling Co. was never listed on Atwells Ave!