Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Winter Finds #6 2016

Ok, this is my last entry for the Bergquist blob collection!  It's been surreal.
I was finally able to add one of the ABM Colaluca Bros. Providence, RI shoulder embossed bottles. While not a showy bottle, it was clear, and has 12oz embossed on the base, making it unlisted.


I was quite happy to come across this hard to find version of the Property of John F. Perry Narragansett Pier, RI crown top. While listed, it states the height as an impressive 10”. I think this is an error, but I'll list it here just in case.


One of the most interesting bottling companies in RI was the Rhode Island Bottling Co. Olneyville, RI. While the company never moved, it was listed in three different towns. This aqua example is unlisted.


Possibly a poorly described RI-827, this A.F. Cappelli Providence, RI blob has AtwellsAve running together.


I thought I had all the Zucker bottles, but apparently not! This S.H. Zucker & Co. Pawtucket, RI. This one has a period after Pawtucket.