Friday, January 8, 2016

Winter Finds #3 2016

I've always been a fan of smaller sized blobs, and this Caproni Bros. Co. Atwells Ave. Providence, RI is no exception. It is nearly identical to RI-837, but it has a comma after Providence instead of the listed period. 


Ah yes, there is always another Jacob Wirth & Co. Inc. Prov. RI out there. This one had a bad case of botched punctuation, with the period after Co being absent.


I was delighted to finally add a Woonsocket seltzer bottle to the collection! It was a Standard Bott. Co. Woonsocket, RI. Of couse, while it is one of the few seltzer bottles actually listed on the website, this one does not have Registered embossed on the front!


I've been quite happy with the progression of my etched wine collection. My most recent unlisted acqisition was a Providence Bottling Co. John E. Good Prop. Providence, RI etched wine.


Out of all the Caproni bottles, the early aqua versions are my favorites. A Caproni Bros. Co. Spruce St. Providence, RI aqua blob is my newest example! This one has Registered embossed on the front heel.